14 Reasons Why You'll Love
Notary Public Austin...
Texas Mobile Notary Public Process
Texas Will Notarization Process
Texas Trust Notarization Process
Texas Power of Attorney Notarization Process
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Employment Eligibility Verification I-9 Form
Remote E-Verify Authorized Representative Services
Rush Texas Secretary of State Document
Apostille and Authentication Services Process
Rush United States Department of State
Document Apostille and Authentication
Mobile Austin Notary is a statewide 24 hour mobile legal and real estate services company based in Austin, TX that provides loan signing agent, mobile notary public, courier, I-9 Form authorized representative and employer agent remote employee verification services, same day Texas Secretary of State and rush federal United States Department of State document apostille and authentication filing, and U.S embassy, and consulate/consular document legalization filing services.
Acceptable Forms Of Identification
To Show a Texas Notary Public
*Any of the above listed acceptable government identifications to show a Texas notary public must be valid meaning the ID cannot be expired.
- A valid United States driver’s license issued from any of the fifty states.
- A valid passport issued by the U.S. Department of State.
- A valid United States Permanent Resident card (green card) issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- A valid Texas Concealed Handgun License (CHL) or License to Carry Handgun (LTC) photo ID card issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).
- A valid United States military uniformed services identification card or Common Access Privilege Card (CAC) which will be either a Geneva Conventions Identification Card or Identification and Privilege Card issued by the U.S Department of Defense.
- A valid state issued identification card issued from any of the fifty U.S states.